[elky] Re: Possible road trip to OH to assist

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:28:54 -0700

oh, don't go into panic mode. This too shall pass. And what good does panicking do?

As long as you send the medical folks a dollar or two occasionally there is not much they can do. Tell them it's that or bankruptcy where they get zero.

Have you considered applying for SS disability? Not sure if you'd qualify but no harm in asking.

Mary
UPDATE!
As of now, this is still a possibility. Since I'm now in "panic mode" (more medical bills + unemployed with things I've worked for disappearing), a road trip may or may not be a good way to relax....