[elky] Our southern accent neighbor....

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 09:08:20 -0500

   Well if you remember a while back about our neighbor that has an
extremely bad red neck accent and is always out yelling for the kids to come
in etc... Well it's like nails on a chalk board and heard everywhere. Now
she has made it even worse. She now has a megaphone. She was out using it
yesterday for calling the kids.... As if it couldn't get any worse. And the
kids have learned the same or worse accent. I have no idea where they are
from but no one around other than them has an accent like that. Maybe from
alabama etc...