[elky] Re: On A Brand New Road

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 20:18:43 -0400 (EDT)

***
This new road's speed limit is 45 MPH, even though the road is a 4-lane beauty
with little to no current development.  I suspect that will change in the
future, though, with all the "growth" along Randall Rd the last few years.

In the meantime, I hope this consideration becomes reality, increasing the
speed limit to at least 50 MPH:
http://couriernews.suntimes.com/3841484-417/kane-looks-at-raising-speed-limit-on-stearns.html

2 additional pics:

EAST-bound on brand new Stearns Rd pavement, rounding the corner to see the
intersection w/McLean Blvd:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_8IKQluy-9ok/TXCBAUvMH6I/AAAAAAAAFXc/YkKkZp3hGxI/newRD_STEARNSrdBRDG_drivingE_nearingMcLeanBlvd.jpg

WEST-bound on brand new Stearns Rd pavement, approaching the McLean Blvd
intersection, with the curve from the above picture visible in the distance:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_8IKQluy-9ok/TXCBIvfUcQI/AAAAAAAAFXk/C1VcigwWeDU/newRD_STEARNSrdBRDG_drivingW__nearingMcLeanBlvd.jpg

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | *
meet_07.30.11_Cold.Treat *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"What are you gonna do when that new wears off?" __ Shenandoah __ 'See If I
Care'