[elky] Re: OT: water heater

  • From: "ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:13:11 -0500

        Don't get me wrong tankless are nice and can save $ but the prob is
endless showers... For me.. I'd like a tankless heater and small water
heaters under the sink like in the kitchen for really hot water.
      One issue with some tankless is that circulator pumps and tankless
don't always get along. But they are getting allot better. They are now
pilotless etc.

             Robert Adams