[elky] OT: water heater

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:33:42 -0700

About the last thing I needed was the failure of my water heater. No sign of failure, just didn't have hot water one morning. It's a natural gas heater and has apparently rusted through. I did some web searching and I ended up buying one at Home Depot for just over $300. If I'd had it delivered and installed, it would have cost me almost $400 more. I picked it up in the Burb today and it's in the garage waiting to be installed.

I had a real interesting bath today...I boiled some water on the stove, poured it into a tupperware container, added some cool water and washed up with that. Looks like I'm gonna get to do it again tomorrow cuz I'm takin it slow with the job. I just can't work as hard or long as I used to.

Film at 11...somewhere.

Ray