[elky] Re: OT: is this an AT-6C Texan?

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:31:44 -0700

I forwarded it to the airplane happy child.  I'll let you know.

I shot that as I was about to leave the salt flats Saturday. Apparently it was part of the Wendover Air Show...that I didn't attend because I was at the Shootout on the salt where we had (as I wrote) 4 liners over 400 mph and the Ack Attack motorcycle liner raised the record from 367 to 387 and almost made "the 4 club" (it doesn't exist...yet...) with the 394 back door speed. I'm still blowed away by that.

Anyway, back to the plane. Is it in Republic of China livery? RVN? Hell, I dunno. I'd appreciate any feedback on it.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program