[elky] Re: OT: in Boise and a photo of me grand-moppet

  • From: "Jim" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 07:01:01 -0500

Rather cool rope barriers

Nice pic of the elky.

  _____

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ray Buck
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 9:42 PM
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: OT: in Boise and a photo of me grand-moppet

Thanks, John...and everybody.  For those on FaceBook, I put just a few shots
on an album there.  I'll add more later.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056751
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056751&id=1103944527> &id=1103944527

I also added an update to the Target 550 site this afternoon:
http://www.target550.com/gallery/29_shifter_control_unit/index.html   It's
really a trick shifter control unit for the Lenco transmissions they're
gonna run.  Just the hydraulic diagram is enough to give ya a headache (it
was the last shot of the previous update.)
http://www.target550.com/gallery/28_Canopy%20Opener%20and%20Shift%20Control%
20Unit/028_12_jpg.html

Lites out.  G'nite.

Oops...only one El Camino in the show...but then it really isn't as big a
show as I'd expected.

At 09:36 PM 3/11/2010, you wrote:

Glad you made it safe. The girls look great.

Congrats on the Bonneville Racing News! 4 or 5 years ago.... Who'd a thunk
it? It's a big deal, and we are all proud of you Ray.

Have fun with the kids,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's Josie (Josephine) and her mom, my daughter-in-law, Desiree.  A coupla
beautiful ladies.

I'm in my own private Idaho (you gotta know the song to get the meaning) to
shoot the Boise Roadster Show.  I had about a 5 hour drive to get here, but
it was uneventful...which is very good.

I have media credentials that I'll pick up tomorrow.

I had an absolutely smashing success in the last edition of Bonneville
Racing News.  Both photos on the cover and...well, I didn't count the photos
used, but there were a bunch...somewhere between one and two dozen...and the
"From the Editor" had some very flattering things to say about a certain
rat.  :)  It got me the credentials for this show.  Far out.

I'm livin a dream....and very, very grateful.