[elky] Re: OT (as usual) 1953 Chevy floor pans

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:30:22 -0600

That actually looks pretty decent.   Way back when, my folks had a 53 or 54
,, traded in 59..  seems the battery always was going flat, and it got
traded off..  probably back in the 6v days.. if it was like the 50 IHC
pickup I used to driver to school.. oh, those were the good bad ol days, LOL

Like I said, my neighbor made a heck of a neat hot rod out of his 53 when he
put a v8 into it.  Would make a real cool rat street rod.