[elky] Re: OT (as usual) 1953 Chevy floor pans

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:00:32 -0800

excellent strategy. A lot depends on that engine, unless you have a spare 350 laying around <G>

Mary

He'll be calling me this evening. I've talked to him twice already but he was at work. We'll have a longer discussion tonite. That'll prolly be one of the go/no-go points. For example, if the motor has had the valve cover off for 46 years (supposedly that's how long it sat) then there's every chance it's rusted solid and would probably be (for me) a deal killer.

I'm gonna request a whole lot more photos (interior, underhood, undercarriage, front wheels off, etc.) to help in the decision-making process. Again, this isn't a real quickie snap decision.

I'll let ya know when I have more info.