[elky] OT: Bonneville NW Reunion

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 01:18:32 -0700

I just got back to my hotel room...well, a coupla hours ago after a great banquet and a talk by Bret Kepner, a long-time drag racing commentator and Bonneville junkie. The meal was great, the company wonderful and the speaker very entertaining. He told some great stories about different facets of his association with the salt flats which would take way to long begin listing. But Doc Freud did a video recording and I look forward to putting it on the website: <http://www.bonnevillenwreunion.com/>http://www.bonnevillenwreunion.com/.

A special thanks was given to the 200 mph Club for their support of the gathering and the last photo is the 2 Club members who were in attendance.
http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,7028.0.html

Need sleep.