[elky] Re: Now I know why...

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:38:44 -0500

You are getting somewhere though. The guy that built mine did it for a
little over $600 with the super servo and larger band. so far so good. I
ordered a gear reducer to splice between the trans and the speedometer
cable to get it to read right, but more important to make sure the computer
knows the right speed before locking it up. That is setting me back 80
bucks, but they just don't make the gears I need any more.

I may have found the linkage and bracket for another $52 shipped, this is
through cars-parts.com it's the salvage yards that are connected, and have
the brains to keep track of their inventory. I have gotten parts through
there before.

Good luck Ray!!!!!!!
JC