[elky] Re: Monte is gone.

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:06:38 -0500

I agree- but then you get 15mpg again-  That was my big dilemma,  it was
either way too small or the mileage was terrible- nothing that did both- I
guess it makes sense but wow- an MDX or Ridgeline was rated at 15mpg, so was
my truck, so where's the trade off, my truck had the 6.0 that felt like a
race car when I wanted it to, the MDX had 300hp but didn't feel like 300hp,
so the mileage was hard to get over.. Anything with any size gets pretty
terrible mileage, it would be nice to be able to drive a car like that John!