[elky] Re: Monte - Lockup

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:13:46 -0600

I have been working on CAD all day. I am about to go out and lift the ground
to the case from the 4 pin plug just to see what happens.

Remember, the Monte has NO ECM and no harness to the ECM so there would be
nothing but the external controller running it. From what I was reading in
to some of this, the grounding may be a problem.

Also, the brake swith is not hooked up yet, because I wanted to make sure
the lockup worked, before adding that variable. Now that I know it locks up,
I want to make sure it only locks when the unit tells it, and not random.
Then I'll work on the brake switch.

I'll report later.

JC