[elky] Re: Misc. Car content

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 06:52:00 -0600

We had a great dinner with Nate, and he even picked up the tab. We tried to
get it, but it was his Birthday present for both of us, so we didn't try too
hard. Thanks to all for the wishes.

Cool links. Wind tunnel? Now that is something you wouldn't see in auto shop
in the 70's (If I had taken it). We were stoned, and considered the auto
shop and band kids to be in a different world all together. I was last chair
in drums, and dropped out of band to get away from the nerds in Jr. High. I
had a drum set of my own, and couldn't care less about the tune selection,
when I could rock out to the Who or Beatles on the headphones. Besides.....
32 measure rests?

I'll take the power door locks. Haven't (ever) had them. Of course I suppose
you have power windows too. That would mess up my door panels, so forget it.
Wait ...... That's extra weight, you know.

I am really looking forward to the trip. have to book the flight, just
waiting for a good fare.

See ya!
JC