[elky] Re: Larry's back

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 01:48:24 -0400

Larry,

Sure is good to see you post again!  WELCOME BACK!!!!

This sure is a great group.  I appreciated the notes about my "medical
procedure" (hernia repair) and cardiology checkup a few months ago now.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 =
Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"When you're surrounded by friends, they say the fun never ends" ... Glen
Campbell ... 'Country Boy'

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx