[elky] Re: Kitchen destruction

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:04:55 -0400 (EDT)

great pictures, looking good.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 10/22/2011 12:20:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

We are  under way with the work on the kitchen. I started with doing the
window myself  last weekend. The contractor has been here 3 days this week,
and you can see  the progress. He is a friend of Nate's and is in and out when
he has time, and  that is saving us a lot of money. We aren't in a hurry
anyway.

The  floor guy came today, and is working on an estimate. We will probably
be  trimming the opening in wood, and the knee wall by the door to match.
There  will be a counter top to eat on on top of that knee wall, and you can
see  where at least 3 cabinets will be where the slash on the floor with tape
is  at.

Nice and open now, and we will gain a lot of storage and counter  top.

_http://www.familychristensen.org/kitchen/index.htm_
(http://www.familychristensen.org/kitchen/index.htm)   for pictures.

John

_http://www.familychristensen.org_ (http://www.statestreetjewelers.com/)