[elky] I'm still alive

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:16:28 -0600

Just had a lotta computer/cell problems and I'm exhausted when I get to my camping spot...that has no cell access.

I've attached a shot of the fastest car of the meet so far, the Poteet & Main Speed Demon. The set the C/Blown Fuel Streamliner record with totally shredded tires.

Jim H. has had to head back to SLC cuz MaryAnn has had a car problem, so I guess he'll be back out at BUB (so will I), the all-motorcycle meet.

I'll write more when I get a chance, but you can still follow the action here: http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,10179.0.html Today's stuff starts here: http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,10179.195.html about halfway down the page.

Btw, it's only 100.5 in my Burb.