[elky] Re: I'm still alive

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:06:58 -0600

Busy as hell (14 hour days minimum) and all sorts of issues getting the Android phone and laptop to connect to the web.

The attached photo shows a liner that came from Ital (and set their class record) but more than that, it shows the heat waves rising from the salt. It's cool now...only 94. Sun has been brutal, except for the storm that hit Sunday nite and really messed up Salt Talks. It created a little bit of a lake at Land's End.

On 8/17/2011 6:31 PM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
figured you was just busy and those of us who live through your adventures just have to be patient.

weather looks a little overcast?

nice pic though.

Mary
Just had a lotta computer/cell problems and I'm exhausted when I get to my camping spot...that has no cell access.

I've attached a shot of the fastest car of the meet so far, the Poteet & Main Speed Demon. The set the C/Blown Fuel Streamliner record with totally shredded tires.

Jim H. has had to head back to SLC cuz MaryAnn has had a car problem, so I guess he'll be back out at BUB (so will I), the all-motorcycle meet.

I'll write more when I get a chance, but you can still follow the action here: http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,10179.0.html Today's stuff starts here: http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,10179.195.html about halfway down the page.

Btw, it's only 100.5 in my Burb.