[elky] Re: I Love my Town

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:29:43 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah, and I like mountain dew.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/10/2011 10:16:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

You  asked for that one Frank!
LOL
JC

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 8:28 PM, Dann Keller <_kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Mary,

You don't have to take that from a  hillbilly.  For instance, Seattle
doesn't even rank in the top 25  major cities in the US as far as rainfall goes
(it's 44th).

But don't expect a hillbilly to know that.  Matter of  fact it get less
than New York City.  You remember NY don't ya,  Frank?  Or has too much
mountain dew burned out those brain cells from  the past?

Here's a link if'n anyone still  doubts:

_Seattle Doesn’t Get That Much Rain_
(http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/04/seattle-doesnt-get-that-much-rain/)

Dan   (He who has just finished dinner on the deck in a balmy  74*)

____________________________________
 From: _STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxxx (mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011  20:01:05 -0400
Subject: [elky] Re: I Love my Town
To: _elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Naw she lives in the armpit of America.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/10/2011 7:53:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_johncgg@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:johncgg@xxxxxxxxx)  writes:

I  bet you have a pretty good spot too, by the same token.

JC

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Mary McCarthy <_printces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

congrats!  must be the nice folks that live there.

mary

This is interesting, but not surprising to me!
_http://www.familycircle.com/family-fun/travel/best-towns-for-families/?page
=1_
(http://www.familycircle.com/family-fun/travel/best-towns-for-families/?page=1)

Saint Charles,  IL