[elky] Re: I Love my Town

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:28:06 -0700

Mary,

You don't have to take that from a hillbilly.  For instance, Seattle doesn't
even rank in the top 25 major cities in the US as far as rainfall goes (it's
44th).

But don't expect a hillbilly to know that.  Matter of fact it get less than New
York City.  You remember NY don't ya, Frank?  Or has too much mountain dew
burned out those brain cells from the past?

Here's a link if'n anyone still doubts:

Seattle Doesn’t Get That Much Rain

Dan  (He who has just finished dinner on the deck in a balmy 74*)

From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:01:05 -0400
Subject: [elky] Re: I Love my Town
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naw she lives in the armpit of America.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/10/2011 7:53:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I bet you have a pretty good spot too, by the same token.

JC

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

congrats!  must be the nice folks that live there.

mary

This is interesting, but not surprising to me!
http://www.familycircle.com/family-fun/travel/best-towns-for-families/?page=1