[elky] Re: How hot is it? Well here is a snapshot from Wunderground...

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:17:04 -0500

You can cook right on the pavement. Put a casserole outside for 45 minutes
and serve immediately.

I called OPGI about the body mount bushings I ordered on the 2nd...... they
won't have them to ship to me until the first of the month. No email or
anything. This is why I bought very few parts from them during my
restoration. Mostly www.ecparts.net and the www.elcaminostore.com

Isn't there an Honest Charlie employee still on the list?? I don't think
they have the rubber bushings either though. I know the 2 above don't. Might
just have to wait.

JC