[elky] Re: House was Swapmeet....

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 22:30:43 -0500

                         Yup done deal as of yesterday at noon. Got in and
we were cleaning walls to get ready for paint. Most of it is getting painted
flat white for now. Just to clean it up and get it looking nice. THen later
we will figure out what gets painted what color. Got 2 5 gal buckets for $35
a bucket.

                    Got some pics and trying to do before and after pics.

                Had a local carpet cleaner guy come in and for $20 an area
did a better job than the big name guys. $100 total. Got a coat of paint on
the kitchen and the laundry room. Gott aspot prime a few spots that are dark
showing through but it's looking 100% nicer.
              As for appliances.. The sears hometown store has a new 26 cf
fridge for $714 and is really close... THey are going to match best buys
price on front loader washer and dryer Samsung for $450 each. And a new
dishwasher for $300.

               Gotta get a riding mower somehow though... Not sure where the
funds for that will come from yet..

                  Robert Addams