[elky] Re: Heat Control

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:52:02 -0500

I have never done the cable adjustment.

I have never had much faith in the underhood heat control. Even though I
have replaced mine at least once.

My air hasn't worked for 2 years. Serpentine should fix that. I have to swap
Monte transmissions first. I now have all the rubber parts for all the seals
and filters for the one in the garage. I might get a look at it today.......
probably not till next week though.

JC