[elky] Re: Heat Control

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:54:11 -0500

I have had good luck with the 5 minute. I would do the same thing as you for
now.

If we could find one, it could be cast in silver pretty easy. Silver is
cheaper to cast than brass, and can be soldered if need be. The plastic
would burn out just like one of my wax models. I could create it in CAD too,
if I had one to go by. I sent one to the junk yard with the old Monte..... I
am sure. Who knew?
JC