[elky] Re: Heat Control

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:39:34 -0500

The Monte and the El Camino have different places where this happens. The El
Camino is about 1/2 to 3/4" from the left, The Monty is 2 mm. It might be
the plastic thing that controls the plastic tubes (I had to replace on the
Monte) that is bad. It was hissing though, and was a vac leak on top of the
problems with the heater doors.

JC