[elky] Re: FW: BC Gas prices.

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:47:59 -0400 (EDT)

our gas price is $3.54 in NC.

In a message dated 3/27/2011 8:01:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Our  prices here are traditionally the highest in the country. Haven't
checked  lately, but I am sure premium is over 4 in places. Here's your chart:
_http://www.chicagogasprices.com/Prices_Nationally.aspx?d=metro_
(http://www.chicagogasprices.com/Prices_Nationally.aspx?d=metro)   $3.82
average for
Chicago. Only California is higher.

Saw a  Caprice with an LT1 for sale for $1500 on Craig's list. Robert,
would that  drop in the Elky? I could probably use the brakes from it too. Then
the Monte  could get the other engine one day. With FI in both, it would
help the  mileage. I would have OD in both then too.

_http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/2287423121.html_
(http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/2287423121.html)

JC

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Dann Keller <_kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Neat.  I saw one somewhere in S. Calif. on our recent road trip  that top
to bottom read "arm", "leg" and "nuts".  Also the highest  price I saw for
regular between WA, OR, CA, NV, and AZ was in Malibu,  CA  --  $4.29 per
gallon.  Fortunately, I had tanked up  earlier in the day at "only" $3.99.  I
guess that's just another  premium you pay to live in the Malibu area.

Dan

From: _jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
To: _elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [elky] FW: BC Gas  prices.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 19:30:43 -0500

This is from my buddy in  New Brunswick CA.