[elky] Re: Elky At Home Depot

  • From: "Mary McCarthy" <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:38:05 -0700

Yup, there are some nice ones around. There were 2 at the local car show and 3 Rancheros.

The '59 Ranchero obviously was a daily driver, it had a bag of chicken scratch in the bed...

I like seeing them used and driven.

That's a sharp kid you got there <G>

Mary

I have been lucky enough to have seen my old Elky driving around a few times, and a couple days ago I saw it with some lumber hanging out the back of it, the guy I sold it to driving it... Nice to see it out and about.

My 4 year old pointed out this Elky in the parking lot a Home Depot yesterday. As I stopped to snap a photo on the camera phone, the owner walked up with his new trimmer in hand.