[elky] Re: DIGITAL CAMERAS:

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 07:38:03 -0500

Ray, is the canon the best route to go? I take it that is your opinion from the
response below. We really liked our Canon that was stolen out of our car, then
I bought a Panasonic. It works well but is not near the easy to use camera the
canon was and it seems you havetpo try a little harder to get an average or
better shot.

Sent from my Treo™ Pro on the Now Network™ from Sprint®