[elky] Re: * Cruise Nights...2011...Chicagoland *

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 01:50:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hey John,

Phil (who owns the garage where my cars are stored) went to one of those ...
with his 1929 Essex ... a few weeks ago.

If they continue through September, I may try to get to one of them.

*
If you will be at any of these cruise nights, CALL ME if you want to meet up:
847-
337-
9897

___ SUN ___

* to the end of September *
@ ROOKIES
2486 Bushwood Dr
ELGIN IL

___ MON ___

* to the end of September *
@ ROOKIES
1545 W Main St (IL RT 64)
ST CHARLES IL

___ THU ___

* to the end of September *
@ MR C'S
1350 E Chicago St (IL RT 19 & Shales Parkway)
ELGIN IL

___ FRI ___

* to the end of September *
@ THE VILLAGE SQUIRE
480 Randall Rd
S ELGIN IL

___ SAT ___

* until the SNOW flies *
@ BEEF VILLA
1225 W Spring St
S ELGIN IL

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |
*** MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"T-tops down in my Cutlass Supreme" __ Uncle Kracker/Kid Rock __ 'It's Good To
Be Me'

----

Saint Charles Downtown has been having a cruise night the last 2 years on
Tuesdays, at 1st and Illinois. The car club I work with at the HS benefited,
and the kids worked the shows, for 3 weeks in July this year. I made 2 of 3 of
those, but as far as I know, they are still going on. I got an email reminder
yesterday, but could not go.
See: http://www.myelcamino.net/events.htm