[elky] Re: Crash!

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:38:36 -0400

Yes I suppose it is similar to pre-existing condition, the insurance company
only wants to pay enough to restore the vehicle to the pre-crash
condition...

That said it shouldn't matter how rough the '80 is overall, the area their
insured damaged was in reasonably good condition, so they had to pay to make
me whole.