[elky] Re: Crash!

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:12:43 -0400 (EDT)

Oh my goodness, Chris ... that sucks.  Sorry that happened to ya and your EC.

But, uh, "pre-existing damage"?  Is that like a "pre-existing condition"???
Aye.

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic
* PRE-SURGERY PARTY = ~5:30p-10:30p, Saturday, 10/29/2011 at Beef Villa, 1225 W
Spring St, S Elgin IL *
"It's such a cold blow from out of the dark" __ Brooks and Dunn __ 'That Ain't
No Way To Go'