[elky] Re: Crash!

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:33:50 -0400

Thanks Mary... by the way I just had an injury lawyer call me.  He noted the
damage box on the accident report was listed as "3" out of 4.

I just want the money to fix the collision damage...  Then I can decide how
I want to use the funds... now that I have a truck for a utility vehicle the
El Camino may turn into a race truck.