[elky] Re: Crash!

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:51:29 -0500

Ouch! Chris, Im glad to hear you are not hurt and that you had that car out!
The Camino can be fixed, though I know its not the most favorable process.

Im totally jealous - cant stay off ebay trying to figure out what I want to
buy in the spring- im gonna wait til after the first of the year and then
get to it.

Novas and Chevelles- if I was ready to buy one today, a guy in Lincoln has a
69 that is really exactly what I want- but. Ive got some other projects I
have to put first. I guess that means I get to park in the garage over the
winter J  This house was supposed to be a flip, but My son has 4 "bffs"
living next door and he never wants to move.  Low cost of living means more
toys, right?  Ill keep dreaming