[elky] Re: Chevrolet : Monte Carlo | eBay

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 14:24:05 -0500

No offense to anyone with a Monte, it's a sweet car and I would be a proud
owner of it but im not a huge Monte fan( I do like the older ones quite a
bit though).  Just thought it was a really nicely done one.

Having a hard time looking past some of the 68/69 chevelles on ebay, wow!

Ive also become a huge fan of the way the 80's/90s Porsche 911s and slant
nose look, the wide body is pretty cool- id really need to learn more about
those as I have no idea with any of that- motors, models etc, the values
seem to be all over the place with those.

Oh anyone ever drive a Pantera?  Too much for my budget but  I love those
cars.

The girlfriend and I are going to go drive a few audi's today, she really
wants to look into trading in her 08 Acura TL type S.  Its pretty fun to
drive, but. she's had it 3 years and put almost 30k on it so its gonna start
needing brakes and likely new tires soon. we replaced one over the winter
and it was well over $400 for one!!!

The dealer near us has a couple S4s, 2 A5's and an S5, and Im gonna see if
the guy will let me drive the 2009 S8 (wiki says it's a more powerful lambo
V10 with nearly 500hp)   In my opinion- and im not in a place to buy a car
like the S5(she is lucky me huh J ) but that is one of the sexiest cars out
there today- should be fun!