[elky] Re: Chevrolet : Monte Carlo | eBay

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 19:28:37 -0700

Just so you're happy and the little fella is taken care of, and it all works out for everyone. thanks for the heads-up.

Mary

Sorry, I guess I forgot, this past year, I've been quiet because I've been experiencing a lot of changes and have finally gotten back to a point where I can enjoy life again. I've been divorced for almost a year, we are both happier now, and can actually talk to each other. We both agreed life couldn't continue the way were living it and it wasn't fair to our son to have to hear us do nothing but fight. My son, is spoiled out of his mind, he has so many people that love him, we have been lucky to have had so much help- I know he's doing just fine when he is with her too although I would prefer there was less movie watching and video games, but there's nothing much I can do but keep him busy with everything else that's good for him while he's here and spend time with him, so he knows he's number 1. He loves Jamie, my girlfriend and he asks for her to join in nearly everything we do. She takes care of us better than I could ever ask for. She loves cars, kids, working out and being active- she was asked to fill in on my volleyball team one night and is now an official team member :-) I've talked to John a little about this, but I guess I hadn't opened up to the rest of you and sorry for that Mary but nice catch!