[elky] Re: Car Show in Geneva, IL

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:39:56 EDT

It's coming down in buckets right now. Well, at least we don't have to
water.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 7/17/2010 9:12:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Cindy  has a day with just 2 jobs (very light) and I have the day off, but
lots of  CAD work. Still, we both have a day off together. Should be nice.
Over 90  today is expected, but no rain.

JC

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 6:09 AM, <_STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Thanks, we just got home yesterday evening from a short stay with a  niece
in South Carolina. It's about a 5 hour trip. We stayed on a Marine air
station. It was interesting to see the military life. Plenty of aircraft but
not allowed to take photos.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 7/16/2010 7:19:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_johncgg@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:johncgg@xxxxxxxxx)  writes:

It  was fun to get out...... Frank, I was thinkin' about  ya!