[elky] Re: Caprice Wagon for sale

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 00:53:21 -0500

*grins*

I didn't think my eyes were deceiving me about that newer one being a Buick!  I
agree ... that LT1 would be awesome in your El Camino.

Has that wagon sold yet????

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ** my
radio show.03/13/10 **
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"All it needs is just a little time" ... Jeff Carson ... 'The Car'