[elky] Re: CAGS was Re: Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:27:34 -0600

Every time I get down to wanting to mod the car, I realize I am starting with
the wrong car, it may stay it may go, I like it the way it is but really want a
streetable 700hp car, I know I am stupid that way, but 400 isn't  cutting it,
and there are quite a few cars out there that can much more easily get there
and handle it much better.
Besides, I don't have time to play right now, been so busy with work and happy
about that.  Today the V is good cause I can't drive it with 2 feet of snow and
potholes galore, but come summer we'll see.  My buddy says his 2200 hp 90 chevy
truck is getting close, so the itch will be severe.

TheCAGS is annoying but not very often do I even notice it

Sent from my Treo™ Pro on the Now Network™ from Sprint®