[elky] Re: Burb's A/C clutch squealing

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 08:27:43 -0500

                 COuld be just the clutch not grabbing from wear and noise
from it too. But the R4 compressors are not real reliable. And for those
with serpentine from a camaro or caprice use the compressor from a later
truck or burb cause it has a smaller pulley and spins faster hence moves
more refrigerant and just works better for colder air especially at idle.

              Now for compressors and GM parts check here. SOme great deals.
http://www.oem-surplus.com/gmwp/chevrolet.htm

                    Robert Adams