[elky] Re: Broken trans...

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 20:23:52 -0600

http://www.carcraft.com/techarticles/ccrp_0809_ls1_swap/index.html

http://www.carcraft.com/techarticles/ccrp_0409_gen_iii_ls1_new_generation_tech/index.html

I always look forward to the Car Craft magazine arriving. They have talked
about the swap a lot. There are more articles you can search for on the
site. This is A body stuff, but they may have some tips to help.

Thninking a lot more about a 700 vs. the 200 now. Not in a hurry to get rid
of the spare 200, in case I need it for the Monte.