[elky] Re: Bed Cover Options

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:07:58 -0500

You can get a lot of stuff in the topper style cover, but it does look
goofy. I have had it on maybe 2 times in the last 12 years. You can lock
it, but nothing keeps the riff raff out, if they want to get in. Having a
cover on the bed assumes nothing is in there most of the time. The soft
cover can be rolled up and put behind the seat if you find discarded wealth
on the curb. BTDT and it's handy, and very light weight.  Need to replace
mine.
JC