[elky] Re: Bed Cover Options

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:19:51 -0400

Forgot to mention, I stopped on my way to my brothers to look at the
fiberglass bed cover.  I'm not sure it was a Gaylord cover, I couldn't see
any brand on it.  It was heavy and in rough shape, and yet the seller was
firm at $700... then he wanted to chit chat about El Caminos, car alarms.
At least now I know I'm not interested in a hard cover, too heavy.