[elky] Re: Autotrader Scam

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:42:05 -0500

>I don't remember what the place was I tried to deal with in Plano, TX.
>What a joke and liers they are there.  The car was a turd.  Beware of
>them.  They are on EBAY all the time too.

            Yup I remember that and I have heard more than one incidence like
that from them. The car dealers in Dallas and area are really bad about
overstating their cars. Over here in Ft Worth I tend to see dealers understate
the condition they usually say it's ok but look at it yourself and see what you
think. The dealers in Dallas say oh it's really nice and clean... When you look
at it it's nasty and dirt soiled carpet and seat belts.

(brianMongar)...And wrecked and water damaged and repainted muddy black
and..... Oh yeah we don't have the navi DVD, I guess, and just a key no key
fobs, but that's not mentioned until you ask, where is this, and....