[elky] Re: Autotrader Scam

  • From: Chris Lindh <chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:37:23 -0400

- and I opted out per the instructions.  My photos are pretty bad due
to an old camera, but I still don't want them being used.  Also I only
let eBay host the one photo they use at the top and for the gallery, I
use hosting and then link the html, that way the photos are big
without having to be clicked.