[elky] Re: Advance Auto Parts Coupons

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:27:04 -0500

By the way my previous post (ZQ8, etc) was referencing Ray's '95 Burb.

I hear you on the warranty.  This new CS alternator looks kinda rough
for a new unit, but with the warranty I'm covered if I have any
issues.  At $77 I'm tempted by the reman box, but I may hold out until
the trade show in December... (hope to find a deal on a new Delphi
box).