[elky] Re: Advance Auto Parts Coupons

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:17:56 -0600

                  I got my steering box locally cause no deals anywhere and
was the same price as oreilly. I am very grateful I did get it locally cause
mine was crap out of the box. The shaft moved side to side 1/8" it was noisy
draggy and little assist in one direction. So I pulled it right back off and
took it back for another one. Even now I'm not real happy with the one I
have and may swap it out again (i like lifetime warranties). It's a Cardone
one and they used to be known for the spray can rebuilds...

                  Atsco would be my first choice as all they do is steering
parts.

                                Robert Adams