[elky] Re: AAA card...or not

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:59:59 -0500

                           Nice to see the car in the garage getting ready
to race rather than when I saw it sitting in the driveway...

                             I just finished changing the front wheel
bearings in the PT cruiser. The pass side was starting to slop but the
drivers side was really really bad. You can turn it by hand and hear the
noise from it, just imagine how much louder it was in the car.  Gotta
replace the clutch master and slave cylinder next cause the clutch won't
release when hot. The slave cyl moves almost 1" when dead cold but after it
warms up it only moves 1/4". Then the brakes after that and then the control
arm bushings as they are torn apart. All in less than 45K and all this was
bad before 30K, I just kept putting it off.
                     Will do plugs too as the upper intake leaks a little
and you have to take it off to get to the plugs so why not... Or why not
drop a tree on it....

                     Robert Adams

JPEG image

JPEG image