[elky] Re: A bad day for the driver of a Lucas Oil Off-Road Series truck

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:04:34 -0400 (EDT)

Glad the driver was fine, Ray.  Sounds like "the show must go on" is prevalent
in racing, too.

But ... some cool shots.  I don't always comment or reply, but I'm always
watching ... and looking at your pics.  SOMEDAY ... I sure hope to have time to
come visit you again and accompany you on one of these photo shoots.  I can
only imagine how fun it is ;).

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker [b]*
NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *[/b]
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I'm going to make it to heaven" ... Irene Cara ... 'Fame'