[elky] Re: 2WD vs. 4WD Truck

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:21:42 -0500

I guess I haven't owned any garage doors that had torsion springs on them for
more than a couple years.  My experiences have been swapping out the
traditional with the torsion, and then I have moved in just a few years.

I have had springs break in the middle of the night too, it seems the way the
go (from what I hear many have had that happen)