[elky] Re: 2WD vs. 4WD Truck

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:35:16 -0500

I paid around $500 for the double, the single doors are like $200-$250. There isn't much to them.

Though I regret the overhead door in the shed, takes up way too much room in a shed. Wish I would have realized that before... Some doors that swing outward would have worked much better in my application (cant use a loft accessible from the doorside with the garage door in the way, when closed, long stuff wont fit up there.)

My neighbor saw an ad in the paper for a guy that does them... He paid $500 installed for a 16X7 insulated door. Wasn't the thickest steel one but almost.

One tip though. Make sure your door opener is hooked up properly. Allot of door people don't do them right.